Loews Hollywood Hotel
1755 North Highland Avenue
Hollywood, California 90028
The star of Hollywood & Highland Center, Loews Hollywood Hotel features posh amenities and unparalleled service. From the commanding location with stunning views to expansive guest rooms and cosmopolitan cuisine, business and leisure travelers alike will find everything they need for an entertaining stay in Hollywood.
Loews welcome a wide variety of clientele to enjoy over six hundred exquisite rooms and suites with unparalleled views of LA and the world recognized “HOLLYWOOD” sign seen from every room overlooking the Hollywood Hills. Enjoy luxurious amenities that meet the needs of families, romance, and business travelers.
Create a memorable culinary experience at Preston’s restaurant, a stylish restaurant and lounge serving up California-inspired dishes and signature cocktails. Relax in Spa Luce, the first luxury spa in Hollywood, offering rejuvenating skincare and body care therapies as well as advanced rituals. Guests can also bask in the sun at our hotel’s rooftop pool and pool deck.
Loews Hollywood Hotel, an ENERGY STAR certified hotel, features 65,000 square feet of meeting space, including a Grand Ballroom able to seat 2,000 guests, 11 breakout meeting rooms and exhibition space.
Boasting an enviable address and decades worth of history, Loews Hollywood Hotel is the perfect place for enjoying all the city has to offer. Formerly the Renaissance Hollywood, our hotel is a cornerstone of the prestigious Hollywood & Highland Center, built in 2001.
- 519 lavish guestrooms and 113 suites with arresting views of LA and the Hollywood Hills
- Located in the legendary Hollywood & Highland Center, home to the Dolby Theatre, Gruaman’s Chinese Theatre and more
- Spa Luce, a state-of-the-art facility offering an array of relaxing treatments
- 5th floor outdoor heated pool and pool deck
- Complimentary access to the fitness center for all hotel guests
- 120,000 square feet of versatile meeting space to accommodate up to 2,000 guests
- Preston’s offers a California-eclectic menu and signature cocktails
- In-room dining
- 24-hour self-service business center with computers, copy machine, fax machines
- 24-hour Concierge
- Gift shop with sundries, travel essentials and souvenir gifts
- Loews Loves Kids programs complete with custom-designed activities, toys, children’s necessities, and music download card for your teens
- Pet-friendly accommodations including specialty pet menus, gifts upon arrival and dog-walking services
- WiFi available throughout public area of the hotel including guest rooms (charges apply in guest room)
From Los Angeles Airport
- Head east on Century Boulevard to the 405 North entrance.
- Take the 405 North to the 10 East. Exit on La Brea heading North.
- Take La Brea up to Hollywood Boulevard.
- Make a right on Hollywood Boulevard.
- Make a left on Highland; the entrance will be on your left.
From Universal City
- Take the 101 Freeway South.
- Exit on Highland South (a one way street)
- Continue for less than a mile and the entrance will be on the right